The Production Analyst supports the PDC, Artificial Lift, Production Engineering and Facility Engineering teams in production reporting, regulatory reporting, data analytics, tool development, workflow development and process efficiency.
The Production Analyst also is responsible for the Montney Well Testing process, providing daily support to the production operations team when required, and monthly review of well testing data and ensuring compliance with BC regulatory body.
A primary accountability for the role will include ongoing validation and meter balancing/trouble shooting in SCADA, Pi and Energy Components (EC), including flowback meter validation and meter balancing during temporary operations. The role will also be responsible for managing Fluid/Gas analysis results into SCADA systems and accountable for exception reviewing of well testing, working closely with Production Engineers. The role will support various data led initiatives involving Pi and Spotfire, ensuring that technical teams have the tools and data available to efficiently surveil and optimize their areas of responsibility.
- Monthly production allocation support for field operations and Production Delivery team
- Daily reporting support for Field Operations and EC teams
- Support to Production Delivery team (PE, FE, ALS) in building/maintaining, troubleshoot and optimizing analytics and reporting tools with regards to artificial lift systems associated plunger lift, gas lift, etc.
- Workflow support - Well Losses, Well Testing process, Well sampling, Field plant balance
- Coordinate and provide yearly regulatory documentation as required
- Project Management and coordinating tool development with IT and Analytics
* Preferred Certified Engineering Technologist
* Background in Data Analytics
* Commitment to HSE and technical excellence
* Positive attitude and team player
* Strong data analytics and computer skills
* Good understanding and experience in downhole completions and interventions
* Good analytical and problem-solving skills
* Strong organizational and time management skills
* Experience as a Production Technologist / Analyst is preferred
* Experience in unconventional well operations is preferred
* Able to communicate information and obtain alignment across multiple disciplines
* Proven collaboration skills with both field operations and other technical staff
* Delivers results through realistic planning
* Able to make timely decisions based on available information
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.