The Production Analyst will be responsible for building out tools and improving reporting to support surveillance, troubleshooting, and optimizing of artificial lift systems. This includes new tool developments such as the Equipment Failure Database, ESP Scorecard/Remaining Life and Daily project Production Reporting.
The Production Analyst is a key contributor to the implementation of the artificial lift framework. They will manage the data collection and data quality of ESP designs, pulls/installations and DIFAs involving Root Cause Analysis findings.
The Production Analyst is also responsible for the ownership of the project Well Testing process, including coordinating water cut manual samples, monthly review of well testing data while ensuring regulatory compliance as well as providing daily support to the production operations team.
- Coordinate monthly NCG and manual water cut sampling
- Support to Production Operations team (PE, ALS, PDC) in building/maintaining, troubleshoot and optimizing analytic reporting tools with regards to artificial lift systems associated with gas lift, ESP's and PCP's
- Coordination and support of automated communication and reporting around daily/weekly/monthly production data to JV partners.
- Provide coverage for daily well losses for Production Delivery Team
- Manage, maintain and communicate findings from the Equipment Failure Database
- Provide daily support to the Field and Calgary based Production Engineering staff as well as the Artificial lift Reliability Engineer and Artificial Lift Specialists.
- Coordinate and provide yearly regulatory documentation to be submitted for the AER Review.
- Project Management and coordinating tool development with IT
Required and Preferred Skills and Experience * Experienced level, typically 5-7 years of experience.
* Requires a strong understanding of discipline.
* Able to apply knowledge and experience to complex problems and develop recommendations.
* Makes decisions within broad parameters.
* Acts as an informal resource for others with less experience.
*Pi Coresite and Vison
*Spotfire report development
*Experience in thermal heavy oil operations is preferred
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.