This position is considered the senior subject matter expert (SME) and definitive authority for the business processes and standards associated with Reliability Enablement work executed within the Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) tool
- Define, develop and support sustainment and continuous improvement of Reliability Processes and their implementation within EAM
- Promote rigorous understanding & execution of standards, procedures and work practices throughout the organization
- Reduce risk, drive value creation, build competency, and accelerate continuous improvement
- Creates and maintains Corporate Guidelines and work practices utilizing internal and external best practices.
- Defines the audit content for the GE APM tool
- Lead implementation, sustainment and governance of reliability process enablement within GE APM through ongoing education, compliance and auditing.
- Identify / evaluate new advancements in GE APM and participate in the development, evaluation and adoption of best practices
- Troubleshoot and find solutions to highly complex or unusual process or CMMS issues as it integrates to GE APM and Solution design with I&PM.
- Facilitates the GE APM Users Group such that it can be used as a forum to discuss common, new or unusual issues, leading to solutions that work for all sites.
- Knowledge of SAP (PM module), APM MI Module, APM OR Module, APM Connect, APM Foundation (v4.3) and their interfaces.
- Knowledge of interfaces between SAP PM module to GE APM
- Application security design and principles experience for maintaining role-based security for sensitive data
- SAP interface development to external systems
- GE APM v4.x and v.3.x configuration
- Degree in Engineering or Applied Science required
- 10 years in multiple M&R related leadership and/or practitioner capacities
- Expert in the application of CMMS (Centralized Maintenance Management System) tools
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.