- Developing, Testing and Validating analytics on performance of key Instrumentation assets including
- Control Valves
- On-Off Valves
- Flow Metering
- Process Instrumentation
- Wireless HART Networks
- Mapping control system tag data to analytic inputs/metrics by reviewing P&IDs and Historian Databases
- Collecting and reviewing engineering documentation for instrument specifications and system information
- Supporting configuration of smart instrumentation alert parameters in Instrument Management systems included AMS Device Manager, and Honeywell FDM/UAS
- Developing Dashboards and Reporting for Alert Management
- Provide Innovative ideas to support instrument asset performance management
- Support Configuration and Remote Commissioning in AMS Device Manager of Wireless HART Instruments used for APM Analytics
- Providing updates to APM program team, with support to schedule, scope and budget managemen
- Education as instrumentation technologist from community college or engineering degree in mechanical or process engineering
- Knowledge of reliability principles and instrumentation asset management within Oil & Gas and/or Process Industries
- Experience with an owner or EPC company
- Knowledge of AMS Device Manager or other IMS systems
- Experience reading/understanding P&IDs and engineering documentation
- Innovative Thinking with the use of data to provide asset insights
- High proficiency with MS Office suite of products
- Working Experience at managing AMS Device Manager Systems
- Knowledge of Wireless HART networking technology
- Knowledge of Data Analytics including R-Script
- Knowledge of GE APM(Meridium) and/or SAP
- Prior experience in process historians (PI, PHD)
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.