IT Administrator/Support III
Contract: 12 months initially. 2 days work from home 3 days in the office option.
Application Support Analyst is responsible for delivery of application services for Finance applications utilized in the Canada and global business units.
* Manage day to day Finance applications portfolio
o Ensure change management and SOX requirements are met
o Optimize service delivery by improving reliability, efficiency, quality and cost effectiveness of defined components of services.
* Collaborate with Business SMEs and IT Business Analyst to create/manage application(s) roadmap(s)
* Maintain all technical application documentation
* Apply patches to specified set of applications
* Perform upgrades (testing and implementation)
* Troubleshoot/Interact with vendor support
* Perform usage analysis and provide license recommendations and implementation
* Align with Global capability teams, contribute to the development of and ensure alignment with global directions
* Assist in application transition into a new Global capability support model
* Experienced and proficient in SQL scripting, query and coding best practices
* Able to write and troubleshoot SQL code (stored procedures, functions, tables, views, triggers, indexes, constraints) in both Oracle and MS SQL Server environments.
* Bachelor's Degree or related diploma in Computer Science
* Minimum of 5 years' experience supporting applications
* A strong working knowledge of application lifecycle management
* Excellent written and verbal skills, strong problem-solving skills, the ability to work well across multiple teams, strong leadership skills, professionalism, willingness to continuously learn, and to champion change are required
* Significant project delivery or project management experience is a plus
* Knowledge/experience in the Oil and Gas industry particularly Finance
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.