This is a Calgary based 1 year contract position. There will be some travel to work sites on an as required basis.
- Develop maintenance asset strategies with the support of senior engineers.
- Review engineering documents and maintenance reports to collect data on bad actors.
- Support administration of engineering Management of Change (MOC).
- Administer tools created to track maintenance and reliability (M&R) activities.
- Prepare scopes of work using AutoCAD and MS Office.
- Apply data science techniques to extract meaningful information from available data to optimize M&R Processes.
- Investigate and apply automatic, non-intrusive inspection methods to identify and mitigate effects of pipe erosion.
- Apply and/or develop robotics applications for pipeline inspection.
- Post-Secondary Education in Mechanical Engineering Technology or Mechatronics
- 3-5 years' experience in either oil & gas, manufacturing or other advanced technological industry
- Experience in structured project delivery type environment with tight deadlines
- Previous experience in maintenance and reliability
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Experience using Autocad
- Strong technical, analytical and problem-solving ability.
- Demonstrated ability for teamwork, effective communication and collaboration.
- Continuous improvement mindset.
- Previous M&R experience may be an advantage.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD may be an advantage.
- Demonstrated, hands-on experience in applied/industrial robotics will be an asset.
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.