- Effectively communicate financial performance, strategies and drivers to leadership and finance stakeholders, Field Logistics Operations and Business Units to improve mutual understanding and transparency of cost allocations - including appropriate reporting of demand and cost results
- Identify and understand key business value drivers and performance measurements
- Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis and clearly communicate findings
- Interpret and translate complex issues and present the information to a non-technical audience
- Identify and set priorities to ensure major issues/deadlines are met/resolved while continuing to exceed business needs
- Oversee and deliver monthly allocations forecasts, budget and business planning deliverables presented to senior leaders
- Design and implement improvements in performance reporting, planning processes and deliverables
- Prepare and build monthly performance management reports
- Direct and mentor junior staff and team members
- Provide project support as required and respond to ad hoc queries
- Maintain current knowledge of industry and market dynamics
- 6 or more years of related financial experience, including business and economic analysis and synthesis of financial and qualitative data from several sources
- Undergraduate university degree in business, finance, economics or a related field
- Advanced computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Power BI, SAP, SAP-BW; SAP-BPC
- Summarize data and extract a concise message for presentation and discussion purposes
- You are able to make suggestions to business processes with a focus on continuous improvement
- Deep understanding of operations necessary to analyze and interpret operational reports to convert to business inputs or data
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, communication and time management abilities
- Throughout understanding of cost accounting and allocation methodologies
- Able to manage and steward toward deadlines
- Proven analytical skills and a continuous improvement mindset with the ability to communicate complex information into meaningful insights
- Alignment with our values of: safety above all else, respect, raise the bar, commitments matter and do the right thing
- Professional designation such as a CPA, CFA and/or MBA
- MS Power BI knowledge and experience
- Naturally curious and are able to ask the right questions that will shape strategy
- Self-starter, works well in a dynamic environment and able to perform with ambiguity
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.