- Leverage industry experience, equipment knowledge, software know-how, and customer satisfaction skills to deliver world class experience within the scope of PDT project.
- Support project team in review of technology for any proponent selected
- Understanding of the typical process units found within Refinery complexes
- The ability to work with EPC (engineering house) on technical deliverables in a stage gated approach, such as ADEM, for process unit modelling and optimization projects, ranging from process evaluations, feasibility studies, scoping studies, DBM/FEED/detailed design, to design validation (performance testing)
- Strong background in process calculations, heat and material balances, equipment sizing and evaluation, PFDs/P&ID's
- Process Modelling experience (1st principles - Hysis/Unisim/etc)
- APC experience (Preference for Honeywell RMPCT or AspenTech DMC)
- Dashboarding/Visualization experience and some Machine Learning (empirical modelling) will be an asset
- 15 years of experience in an engineering or operations related position with at least 5 years exposure to Oil & Gas refineries
- A Bachelor's engineering degree - Chemical or Petroleum Engineering preferred
- P.Eng designation
- Able to coordinate with Business unit representatives to understand process and data requirements.
- Able to translate Business unit process and data requirements into a strategy for PDT benefit assessments and calculations
- Must be a change champion. Willing to promote new ways of doing work through the use of digital technologies and support the integration of process simulation and process control technologies.
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.