Details: Client's Cybersecurity - Operational Techology and Enterprise Security Platform
Role: Senior Project Manager
Duration 12 months
Requested By: Sean Walker
Role of Requester: Program Manager
Min of 10 years of Project Management and IT Strategy/Execution experience
for large-scale technology programs/implementations - Cybersecurity Programs
(Industrial), Oil and Gas (Industrial),
Qualifications: NERC CIP, CISSP, CSSP, CISM, Comp TIA Security
Competencies: JIRA, MS Professional Applications Suite,
Date Resource is
Target On-board Date: 29 Aug 2022
Level of Effort: 100%
Geographic preference: Calgary
Specific Role Details:
* Lead large-scale projects with significant budget and team size
* Collaborate, build consensus, and drive multiple projects to completion
* Lead teams through problem determination and issue resolution
* Lead and mentor delivery consultants in delivering results based on established timelines
* Communicate and reinforce project methodologies and standards
* Build and manage relationships with senior client executives
* Report delivery status to client executives, Owner executives and client account managers
* Create and maintain integrated resource plans, project plans, work breakdown structures, cost
estimates, budgets, and timelines
* Proactively anticipate risks and issues and develop mitigation strategies
* Oversee and control development and implementation activities ensuring that all aspects of
testing are covered to ensure on time and on budget project delivery
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.