Our client, a leading Oil & Gas owner/operator organization is looking to add a Human Resources Coordinator to their team. This is a 3 month independent contract based here in downtown Calgary.
Reporting to the PMO Program Manager, you will be responsible to provide administrative and coordination support to the People Readiness team lead, provide support for tactical HR deliverables for the ST&O Transformation team etc.
- Schedule meetings, training sessions, and workshops on behalf of the People Readiness Lead and HR COE leads with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), leaders, and/or employees and provide support to ensure rooms are set up appropriately for facilitators.
- Attend meetings, training sessions, and workshops with HR facilitators to capture detailed notes from the conversation and consolidate them in an organized format so that the HR facilitator can disseminate qualitative information quickly and translate to the business.
- Take down actions agreed to in meetings or in workshops and consolidate the information for HR facilitators to summarize in emails, decks, etc. Complete follow-ups with participants and forward updates and questions to the HR facilitators to manage.
- Coordinate the printing of plotter-sized slides/documents for facilitators to capture notes during working sessions and then consolidate the information back into slides for them.
- Support the development of impactful materials and use a strong attention to detail to review them for consistency (e.g. presentation or training decks, communication plans).
- Build relationships with the business and support the development of the foundational learning elements by obtaining inputs from SMEs as part of a needs assessment and design. Consolidate all relevant information for the Learning Advisor to expedite the work.
- Follow up with HR leads on tasks/milestones on the People Readiness project plan that appear to be at risk of not being delivered. Demonstrate agility and a learning orientation by understanding how to step in and assist them in meeting the deliverable.
- Partner with the Analyst(s) from the PMO to integrate the People Readiness project plan with the overall ST&O Transformation project plan to understand shared milestones.
- 2 - 4 years of HR experience, preferably within the Oil & Gas/Energy sector.
- HR experience in learning, competencies, or talent management an asset
- Post Secondary degree, preferably with a major in Human Resources
- CPHR candidate or CPHR designation an asset
- Strong time management, prioritization, and organization skills
- Strong Power Point, Outlook, and Excel skills
- Ability to build strong relationships internally with HR and with the client group
- Ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH33884