Our client is looking for a Learning Advisor in Calgary.
You will be reporting to the Team Lead, Competency Based Learning, you will be responsible for the development and implementation of our learning programs across the organization. You will advise, support and lead projects in a specialized area on learning solutions.
You will use your expertise to:
- Establish and manage strategies to delivery specialized learning services
- Provide creative learning solutions and make program design recommendations for business units across the organization
- Lead, design, develop and evaluate learning programs with considerable complexity and scope while collaborating with diverse groups
- Support the translation and communication of business strategies into tactical learning objectives and effectively communicate the objectives to all client groups
- Ensure timely and accurate information and communication to clients, and team members on an as needed basis
- Lead execution and implementation of the Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and evaluation (ADDIE) model
- Support the business to develop the infrastructure to sustain the required learning process
- Work with clients and instructional design to recommend and develop learning solutions that will close identified learning gaps (including interactions with suppliers as required)
- Liaise with Learning Coordinator to map solutions/strategy in Learning Management System (LMS)
Must-haves (minimum requirements):
- 5-8 years of experience in learning and/or adult education
- 3-5 years of Project management experience
- A High School Diploma or General Education Diploma (GED)
- Confirmed capability in delivering on projects varying in size from single business area to corporate wide
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite with a strong working knowledge of Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint
- Alignment with our values of: safety above all else, respect, raise the bar, commitments matter and do the right thing
- Post-secondary degree in an education related field; will consider additional years of working experience in lieu
- Project Management Certification
- Certificate in adult education or training
- Advanced knowledge of project management methodology and learning fundamentals
- Experience and knowledge in the ADDIE model and management of learning systems, curricula and processes to support learning lifecycle
- You have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written) and look for continuous improvement opportunities
- A demonstrated ability to carry projects to completion within a changing environment, and build strong, positive relationships with different types of people and diverse groups at many organizational levels
- You are able to influence without a direct line of authority
- Ability to identify root causes of performance gaps through effective research and analysis and to develop well-rounded learning solutions to close gaps
- An ability to manage expectations and develop great partnerships, while managing priorities
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects in over forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national corporations, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information on how Petroplan can help you, please feel free to visit our About Us page here; https://www.petroplan.com/about/
Ref No: BBBH36257