Our client, a large owner/operator Oil & Gas organization is looking to add a Contract Management Specialist to their team for a 1 year independent contract. This posiiton is based in Calgary.
This individual will play a key role in the development of the Go to Market strategy (RFx Package), bid evaluation and selection criteria for the project. Furthermore, lead engagements with the Field Logistics and its Stakeholders to aggregate demand, evaluate business requirements and assists in identifying optimization opportunities.
- Develop Go To Market strategy, bid evaluation and selection criteria
- Provide current sub-category market intelligence and historical information related to supplier(s) performance and contract compliance as input to the development of the sub-category strategy and contracting plan
- Evaluates and develops recommendations for the commercial structures of contracts for (dependent on risk/complexity) materials and services with new and existing suppliers
- Develop and issue RFP packages (including developing evaluation and selection criteria)
- Qualify and evaluate bidders as per bid evaluation criteria
- Develop, negotiate and draft commercial agreements (assigned based on risk/complexity) for provision of materials and services consistent with sub-category strategies
- Effective implementation and roll out of negotiated contract terms and conditions to respective peers and business unit (end users)
- Support SCM Ops in sourcing where required related to MUC's or as defined in Procurement Reference Tool
- Support scope and contract questions from Supply Ops, as required
- Maintains change management process for contracts
- Monitor enterprise supplier performance and conduct supplier performance -meetings as deemed appropriate as per the contract
- Manages contract close-out process and ensure supplier performance feedback is captured for future reference
- Supports Supply Operations related to inquiries on contract scope or guidance related to assigned MUA's
- Support contract performance escalations impacting commercial terms
- Monitor and manage contract spend and contract expiries (maintain SRM contract)
- Post-secondary degree in business, economics, law or relevant field
- Highly developed analytical and business acumen
- Proficient verbal, written and presentation skills
- Ability to recognize short-term and long-term trends in the market
- 6 years of experience within the Oil & Gas Industry
- SCM designation/certification is an asset
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH33392