Our client, a leading Oil & Gas owner/operator is looking to add a Materials Management & Inventory Technician to their team for a long term contract (expected duration of 2 years).
This position will report into the Doc Management/Inventory Control Manager here in Calgary but will required extensive travel to the Edson, Grande Prairie and Rainbow Lake areas. The individual has to be comfortable with a rotation that requires 80% or more travel.
The schedule for this role is tentatively 7 on, 7 off, Location Allowance will be provided for travel done outside of the standard home location.
This role will require clear communication and strong collaboration with Maintenance, Operational staff, Project teams, and Asset Retirement to name a few.
* Complete a full equipment inventory audit for Western Canada
* Frequent field visits capturing equipment information and location
* Validate current information within SAP (SEIM)
* Capture details on any missing equipment
* Lead the cleansing of master data from Standard development
* Data mining job books, MDR's
* Gather additional information based off inventory needs
* Other tasks to support the business as required
* 10 years of operational and or/technical background within Oil and Gas Materials Management
* Knowledge and understanding of asset classes, characteristics and processes
* SAP Plant Maintenance proficiency in relation to equipment inventory
* A valid class 5 Drivers License and a clean drivers abstract
* Safety tickets such as First Aid, H2S Alive, confined spaces are highly desirable.
* An excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills
* Legible handwriting
* Proficiency within Microsoft office
* Post-secondary education in a related field would be an asset
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH34229