Petroplan is in search for a Data Assistant in Lloydminster, SK.
This is a contract position until April, 2021.
No relocation assistance available so local candidates preferred.
Candidate must have own transportation to work. A valid class 5 driver's license is required.
The Data Assistant is to responsible for the auditing, verifying and tracking all bill of lading invoices for fluid hauling as well as standard administrative responsibilities. The individual will be reporting to the Sr. Supv, Transportation & Logistics. In this role the candidate will be required to interact with a broad range of employees and contractors both at a worker level as well as at the supervisory and management levels.
* Auditing all fluid transfers from the well to well to Facility daily (up to 18k truck tickets per month, need to be verified in PVR and Salesforce)
* Reconciling all Service Entry Sheets and posting to the correct coding and approver
* Work with data analyst team to calculate and update any accruals
* Sorting, filing and tracking all tickets and SES's electronically
* Assist Field Operations with ticket issues such as missing tickets or volume inaccuracies
* Monitor the contract carriers hauling for Logistics by ensuring they are correctly filling out all tickets and log sheets and submitting them in on a regular basis.
* Administration responsibilities
MUST HAVE QUALIFICATIONS:
* Strong MS Office Word and Excel advanced level (Pivot tables, macros, advanced formulas, if statements, etc.)
* Experience with SAP, PVR and at an advance level
* Grade 12 Diploma
* Flexible and adapt easily to changing priorities
* Maintain focus on daily activities
* 5 years plus in similar role, or accounting background
NICE TO HAVE QUALIFICATIONS:
* Post-secondary education in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration
* Experience with Dispatch Applications, Salesforce
* Strong analytical, organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
* Well versed and comfortable with setting up processes and procedures
* Experience with SCADA at an advance level
* Dispatching or knowledge of fluid hauling (1-2 years of experience)
* Establish and maintain positive and professional working relationships with drivers, operators, and co-workers
* Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
* Ability to maintain a sense of humor and composure in challenging situations and not be frustrated when the plans change
* Highly motivated, assertive with a positive outlook and desire to enhance job responsibility
We thank all applicants however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Must be eligible to work and live in Canada, local candidates strongly preferred.
Petroplan is the trusted global recruitment solutions partner for clients and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sector. Our mission is to explore with you, seeking optimum talent solutions for our clients and the very best opportunities for our candidates.
Bringing over 40 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial. Specialist industry & technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
1000s of placements in more than 40 countries for over 180 clients across 65 disciplines
Led today by a predominantly female Board of Directors who provide strong leadership and demand consistency of service to ensure clients receive unrivalled service levels and quality candidates to meet their specific needs. This leadership ethos is underpinned by a positive and client led management structure.
Ref No: BBBH37524