The Construction Manager is responsible for safe and efficient execution in compliance to the approved plans, contracts, procedures, standards, technical requirements, laws, and engineering design requirements.
- Heavy industrial experience (Oil & Gas, Mining, Nuclear)
- Multidisciplinary Experience in support of ongoing Capital as well as Enhancement projects
- Multi-year Project experience as an Owners Construction Manager
- Able to build and develop Construction Execution Plans in accordance with company standards
- Effectively manage a direct team of 10 in addition to multi-disciplined contractors
- Issue accurate construction progress reporting and perform quantity surveys on a regular basis.
- Communicate on a regular basis any issues / constraints with recommendations to mitigate those, all of which that may have project impact related to construction activities, safety, costs and schedule;
- Provide site leadership and communicate a clear vision that generates commitment and support from all field employees, workers and contractors.
- Develop and instill a strong safety culture and quality expectation that adheres to corporate standards and procedures;
- Serve as the key interface point and coordination between the construction contractor, field team, project management, operations, and other 3rd parties;
- Implement and adhere to the Company Construction Standards and Procedures;
- Proactively identify constructability issues and provide mitigation recommendations;
- Lead the morning meetings that promote safety, a daily plan, communication of critical information, and addressing concerns or constraints that arise. Attend contractor daily meeting, tool box meetings, construction progress meetings and other scheduled project meetings that required for the success of the project;
- Actively plan, manage, and evaluate resources to ensure adequate oversight and competency of construction activities;
- Ensure that company and contractor constraints are addressed by use of processes and procedures;
- Submitting AER and MER pipeline construction and hydrotest notifications for midstream pipeline projects; and
- Attend and actively participate in project close-out and lessons learned activities.
The Construction Manager is accountable for site Health, Safety and Environment by actively promoting HSE excellence and the HSE vision that builds a strong culture. Demonstrate site safety leadership, and commitments to exceed HSE objectives.
Petroplan is the trusted global recruitment solutions partner for clients and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sector. Our mission is to explore with you, seeking optimum talent solutions for our clients and the very best opportunities for our candidates.
Bringing over 40 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial. Specialist industry & technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
1000s of placements in more than 40 countries for over 180 clients across 65 disciplines
Led today by a predominantly female Board of Directors who provide strong leadership and demand consistency of service to ensure clients receive unrivalled service levels and quality candidates to meet their specific needs. This leadership ethos is underpinned by a positive and client led management structure.
Ref No: BBBH36503