Our Client, a large Oil & Gas Orgnaization is looking to add a Fleet Sales Representative for a 1 year independent contract. Candidates can be based out of Calgary or Vancouver.
The Western Canada Commercial Fleet Sales Representative is a results oriented and experienced outside sales representative responsible for maximizing retail fleet and commercial fuel sales within the Western Canadian fleet market. Providing fueling solutions through Western Canada retail assets to fleet customers, small business and national accounts across a diverse range of industries.
The Commercial Fleet Sales Representative needs to be confident when making calls on head office and field level opportunities while maintaining positive relationships with customers, dealers and operations personnel which is essential to facilitate sales through our retail network. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Increase volume and share of wallet with current base of fleet accounts in Western Canada
* Sourcing of new markets to offer commercial gasoline and diesel fleet cards
* Persistently and successfully follow up on all leads to convert to profitable sales as this role is focused on new account generation and requires a direct selling, hunter mentality
* Develop and execute specific tactical plans that ensure account penetration as well as the achievement of territory sales goals including volume and profit key performance indicators
* Preparation and execution of sales proposals, communications, presentations and other customer correspondence, networking with key decision makers and industry contacts within a designated territory at industry events
* Generating leads and delivering on 25-30 customer calls/week with a focus on account acquisition and growth, while building long term relationships
* Grow the current portfolio volume each quarter by increasing share of wallet and addressing both attrition and competitive market threats
* Strategically manage and maintain a portfolio of existing key accounts achieving a balanced effort on new customer acquisition and incremental sales from existing customers
* Crucial focus on customer relationship management including pricing, problem resolution, cross commodity selling and proactive identification of issues and buying behaviors
* Report on KPIs, sales activities, revenue and volume and other defined sales reports
* Sales territory consists of British Columbia, Alberta, and Saskatchewan
* Approximately 50-75% of time will be spent traveling within a defined territory, Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
Must Have Requirements:
* Bachelor's Degree in Business or Marketing
* A minimum 5 years of relevant professional sales experience in Oil and Gas
* Background in the Canadian refined products or fuel market including commercial fuel, trucking, or industrial supply industries
* Working knowledge of the retail fuel network and fuel card solutions
* Extensive selling, cold calling, and closing techniques with a well-defined sales process
* Strong communication, presentations and written skills
* Successful track record in outside sales consistently meeting all sales and profit targets
* Familiarity with CRM software in a sales environment including Salesforce
* Ability to work independently with strong self-management and problem solving skills
* Experience with financial analysis including margins and revenue, budgeting and forecasting
Nice To Have Qualifications:
* Sales related training, education, or professional development
* Experience creating sales contracts including T&Cs as well as exception management
* Intermediate Microsoft Skills including excel, word and power point
* Desire to be an effective and engaged member of a high performing team
* Organization, ingenuity integrity, and leadership skills
* Ability to make decision independently in a fast paced environment
* Drives for results setting high standards, taking personal accountability and delivering on commitments
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH29754