RECRUITMENT RESOURCER (OIL & GAS)
We are looking for energetic, confident and ambitious individuals wanting to kick start a career in oil and gas recruitment!
Does this sound like you?
From day 1 you will be fully submerged into the exciting world of recruitment with the complete support from our experienced team. Comprehensive training will be ongoing to assist you on your journey from Resourcer to Recruitment Consultant and beyond! There's no time frame, you will progress based on your ability and performance, so prove yourself and you will advance quickly.
The oil and gas market is immense - there is lots of money to be made! Being part of such a niche industry allows for speedy career progression as well as the opportunity to earn an attractive benefits and commission package.
So apply now and be part of a growing specialist global recruitment consultancy.
Your immediate responsibilities will include:
- Daily passive and active candidate sourcing
- Communicating across the globe on a daily basis
- Creating and developing relationships with candidates
- Screening candidates and matching them to vacancies
- Advertising vacancies using relevant job boards etc.
- Learning about the recruitment process
- Drive sales through building long term relationships
- Sourcing and selecting candidates against vacancies, assisting the relevant recruitment consultant on each vacancy
- Hitting placement and KPI targets
- Building the business' candidate database, ensuring all candidates' full details are stored and kept updated; putting new candidate details on our recruitment as instructed by account managers
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 6 months relevant recruitment resourcing experience (preferably within oil & gas) OR
- a Recent Graduate with a related qualification and some sales experience
- Have an inquiring and inquisitive mind which thrives on building relationships at all levels
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Be able to gain people's confidence, put them at ease and develop relationships quickly
- Be persuasive and persistent
- Be of smart appearance
- Have good organisational and administrative skills
- Have excellent IT skills - a working knowledge of Linked In is preferred as is database experience
- Have the ability to work well under pressure, with a robust and resilient attitude in order to deal effectively with work demand
- Have a good eye for detail, presentation and overall high work standards
- Have a committed, keen and hardworking attitude; able to organise oneself and deliver result's
If you think the above describes you then please send your resume to Claire Salter on [email protected]
Please note you must be fully eligible to live and work in Canada to be considered for the role above.
Petroplan Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref No: BBBH291