Our client who is a leading Petrochemical company based in Edmonton are currently looking for an experienced Maintenance Manager. My client is experiencing growth and they are looking for talented and passionate people to work in their collaborative and innovative organization. This position provides a unique opportunity for the right candidate to take his or her career to the next level by helping my client build a robust maintenance organization.
- As a key member of the leadership team, develop and execute the plant specific strategic vision and annual business plan for reliability and maintainability
- The maintenance manager will be tasked with directing and inspiring a strong team of maintenance resources and will be responsible for the coordination and oversight of contractual resources when needed.
- Develop and maintain an exceptional health, safety and environmental performance record
- Provide leadership to the maintenance organization, including contractors, ensuring positive action and accountability
- Establish a reliability-centric culture designed to meet plant asset utilization targets
- Develop and manage the department's operational expenses budget
- Develop a culture of high performance through employee engagement and continuous improvement
- Develop and implement a structured predictive and preventive maintenance program
- Instill a root cause and corrective action mentality when dealing with equipment failures
- Develop and implement a spare parts program, including control and management of critical spares
- Support implementation of a pressure equipment integrity management system
- Develop and implement a training program for the maintenance team
- Implement metrics and measurements to effectively evaluate mechanical performance
- Oversee small and medium size project implementation
- 15 years of progressive manufacturing plant maintenance experience with at least 7 years of supervisory, management or leadership experience required
- APEGA Mechanical or Chemical engineering degree considered an asset
- Equivalent trade or ASET certification and experience will be considered
- Strong background from working in either Petrochemicals / Pulp & Paper or a Refinery
- Clear and deep understanding of maintenance best practices is essential
- Demonstrated project management experience and successful completion of projects
- Experience with maintenance inspections and maintenance strategy standards required
- Eligible to work and live in Canada - No Sponsorship
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH33196