Our client who is a leading Oil and Gas company are currently looking for a Procurement Manager and a Project Procurement Rep to be based in New Brunswick on a permanent basis.
- Lead the development of Project strategies in collaboration with Category Managers
- Function as a part of the Project Procurement core team providing overall SCM direction
- Lead or Co-Lead PROJECTS Contract and Procurement Strategy sessions with SCM and Project Teams
- Liaise with Category Managers to ensure deliverables are met
- Hold SCM Project Procurement PROJECTS Team members accountable to deliver on contracting strategies and all other SCM deliverables.
- Liaison with Projects Coordinator and Cost Analysts to ensure contract compliance and budget management
- Responsible for developing PROJECTS communication and reporting protocol to ensure all groups are provided with timely and relevant updates
- Work with Materials Management team to identify critical equipment and surplus material deployment plan
- Lead tactical procurement activities ensuring timely delivery of materials, equipment and services for all projects
- Support the expediting of materials and equipment as required ensuring project timelines are met
- Develop and maintain a SCM action/issue log and registry
- Provide on-site support to the business and contractors during the project kick-off and closure
- Manage multiple stakeholders across a broad category base with competing business priorities
Qualifications / Experience required
- B.Eng, B.Sc. OR equivalent technical training/trades experience
- Supply Chain Management Professional (SCMP) designation considered an asset
- Project Management Professional designation (PMP) considered and asset
- Minimum 10 - 15 years of combined PROJECTS technical experience including, planning, contract management, strategy, procurement, category, and operations
- Minimum 5 years of management experience for the Procuremnt Mgt role
- Experience in the energy, oil and gas sector an asset
- Residence in New Brunswick or happy to relocate to NB
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH28646