Contract Salesforce Business Process Analyst
Location: Lloydminster preferred. Calgary considered.
Contract: Initially 12 months with a view to extend
The Lloydminster Business Technology team has an exciting opportunity available for a Salesforce Business Process Analyst supporting the Canadian Thermal and Conventional Heavy Oil business. The Business Technology team is responsible for the accurate digital representation of the facility, well and equipment data in SAP as well as providing Salesforce applications to effectively perform business processes between the office and field personnel.
This position requires a technically specialized individual who has extensive experience with data management, data governance, and data administration. The candidate must have strong project facilitation skills with a demonstrated ability to partner with stakeholders to achieve success.
* This position will manage initiatives related to business process and data improvement.
* This position will stay apprised of new technology and efficiency opportunities.
* Attention to detail and ability to accurately assess information to make decisions is key to this role.
* This role is primarily in an office environment and does not include field work.
* This position involves investigating and collaborating with internal and external teams and is best suited for a team player that can work with multiple partners to achieve success.
* Partners include operations, maintenance, engineering, finance, supply chain and service teams.
The Lloydminster Salesforce team is responsible for the system administration of the Salesforce applications used within upstream.
* Health, Safety, and Environment (HSE) Compliance: Ensure that Salesforce applications support the tracking and reporting of HSE performance, and help the organization meet its HSE obligations.
* Business Process: Support the design and management of business workflows and assets within Salesforce applications, including the tracking and reporting of vendor performance, asset management, maintenance activities, regulatory compliance, and well servicing.
* Asset Management: Support the management of assets, including the tracking and reporting of asset performance, asset reutilization, maintenance activities, tax assessment, and capital expenditures.
* Data Management: Collect, process, and analyze data from various sources to support business decisions. Investigate and implement new technology to optimize alignment between data sources.
* Data Integration: Integrate Salesforce data with other systems and data sources, such as SAP, Capstone and Energy Components, to provide a complete view of operations and support business decisions.
* Salesforce Configuration: Evaluate the risk of Salesforce configuration/customizations to business activities, workflows, and user experience. Advise on usability improvements and identify opportunities for efficiency.
* Process Optimization: Work with business stakeholders to identify opportunities for process improvement, and design and implement solutions to optimize business processes. Provide expertise to evaluate and implement digital solutions within an overall workflow management program.
* Enhancement Management: Liaison between business stakeholders and technical developers. Collaborate with stakeholders to define enhancement objectives, scope, and timeline, and ensure resources are available and engaged to achieve success.
* Training and Support: Coach, train, and support professional and technical growth of Salesforce users on the systems and processes. Respond to user inquiries and resolve issues in a timely manner. Promote the value of data quality and create guidance to maintain and enhance data across distinct data sources.
* Reporting and Analytics: Develop, maintain, and distribute regular reports and dashboards to provide insights into key business metrics. Use data visualization techniques to present information in a clear and concise manner.
* Provide technical review and insight to business data change requests from business partners to determine applicability, complexity, and business value.
* Collaborate in the design of Salesforce applications, objects, fields, and meta data.
* Collaborate with subject matter experts from other business units to provide context to business requirements, evaluate system and business risk, manage system changes, and prioritize development work.
* Collaborate with the Salesforce business architect, solution architect and developers to articulate the business requirement, evaluate system impact, and design and deploy solutions.
* Responsible for the applicability, quality, and usability of technical solutions.
* Comprehensive auditing of system and asset data quality, development of corrective action plans, management of cleansing activities and identification of workflow gaps to correct future non-compliance.
* Must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
* 10 years of experience with databases with specialized technical and functional knowledge
* 5 years of experience with Salesforce.
* 5 years of experience with project management.
* Business / Technical Diploma and / or equivalent training is an asset.
* Oil and gas equipment knowledge is an asset.
* Influence users to maintain data quality standards.
* Attention to detail - able to find errors and anomalies in large data sets.
* Critical thinking, able to investigate and determine a course of action based on findings.
* Effective communication skills with field and office personnel.
* Able to adapt to changing priorities to meet deadlines.
* Able to organize and manage multiple work streams.
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.