Equipment Strategy Template Analyst
The role supports the Enterprise Reliability Asset Management (ERAM) team by helping to:
* Develop Equipment strategy Templates for Rotating & Fixed assets that meets organizational standards
* Nurture a deep understanding of using GE APM software, processes, and integrated tools in day-to-day job tasks.
* Provide technical solution and work closely with STEN lead to develop and approve Strategies Templates.
* Evaluate current Rotating & Fixed equipment strategies and propose improvement.
* Great communication skills
* Developed equipment strategy for Rotating & Fixed assets
* Performed optimisation of existing strategies for Rotating & Fixed assets
* Familiarized with the identification of spare parts for Rotating & Fixed equipment
* Experience troubleshooting and commissioning Rotating & Fixed equipment
* Previous experience assisting project engineering team with development of P&IDs and review of vendor package documentation
* Proven ability to quickly learn and understand complex work processes, engineering standards, and software.
* Detail focused, self-starter
Experience conducting and/or participating in RCM studies and Failure mode and effect analysis.
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.