Maintenance Coordinator (2 positions)
1) Support Toronto area Terminals, London Ont, and Thunder Bay
2) Support Ottawa, Montreal and Rimouski (must be Bilingual)
- Job Overview: Plan, Schedule and Coordinate multi-disciplinary field execution of contract trades employed in the repair, adjustment, modification, removal and/or installation of plant equipment and facilities while promoting safety and continuous improvement
- Key Accountabilities: Reporting to the Mtce Lead this position will Plan, Schedule and Coordinate multi-disciplinary field execution of contract trades employed in the repair, adjustment, modification, removal and/or installation of plant equipment and facilities while promoting safety and continuous improvement. Communicate the daily work plan strategy with the company CFT Maintenance Coord and ensure jobs are in compliance and executed according to the job plan with relevant quality control processes. Fill in for the Maintenance Coordinator as required, during vacation etc.
- Review and approve contractor time sheets
- Facilitate/attend contractor tool box talks
- Understand costs
- Promote Contractor safety
- Ensure daily job updates are communicated to the Maintenance Coordinator.
- Communicate with the Mtce Lead, Maintenance Coordinator, Operations, and Reliability to facilitate work efficiently
- Be a single point of contact for contractors during supervised execution
- Assist with materials or parts sourcing and procurement for found work and/or emergent work as needed
- Required Qualifications: A valid mechanical discipline Journeyperson Certificate or an Interprovincial Red Seal Journeyperson Certificate or equivalent Operations experience
- Ottawa and Quebec position must be bilingual
- Experience and Education: A minimum of two years of experience in supervision or field coordination in a multi-discipline mechanical trade environment
- Strong computer skills including Excel and Word , and SAP or other similar CMMS system
- Planning and scheduling experience
- Skills and Knowledge: Prior Terminal knowledge, or any of the following designation/skills
- Maintenance Management Professional (MMP) designation
- Project Management Professional (PMP) designation
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.