Training Delivery Specialist
Contract: 12 months, potential extension
Summary: Reporting to the Midstream Operations Sr. Manager, the Training Delivery Specialist's (TDS) main focus is to design and deliver curriculum and learning materials based on identified training needs.
This position will support training needs assessments to evaluate strengths and weaknesses, determine training requirements that will maintain & enhance employee competency.
This role will also be directly involved in the development and refinement of the Midstream Operator Training Program as well as Operator Competency Management.
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Class 5 drivers license
* 3-5 yrs experience in presenting various occupational and technical material
* 3-5 yrs experience developing/coordinating the development of training processes and materials
* 1-3 yrs operations experience
* Technology diploma, trade certificate or equivalent
* Adult Education certificate or equivalent
* Fourth Class Power Engineering Certificate of Competency
* Gas Process Operations/Production Field Operations(PFO) levels I,II,III, & IV or A,B,C&D
* Petroleum Technologist certification
* 3-5 yrs experience in implementing training materials
1-3 yrs experience in procedure development
* 1-2 yrs experience developing and implementing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
* 2-3 yrs experience project management skills
* 1-2 yrs experience managing teams
* 5-7 years of oil & gas industry experience
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.