Current vacancy in Calgary in a leading downhole tool manufacturer for both the Canadian and International marketplace. Product lines cover areas of Well Stimulation and Flow Control. The ideal candidate will have a combination of field and sales experience in Drilling, Completions or Well Stimulation.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identify, qualify and secure sales opportunities in Oil & Gas and other potential marketplaces.
- Develop, nurture and maintain close working relationships with the decision-makers in the assigned markets including consultants, operator/maintenance and contractors.
- Influence and assist in preparing technical specifications for the engineering consultants on products.
- Provide market intelligence to clients during quote preparation.
- Update and maintain internal sales tracking system on a regular and frequent basis.
- Develop and maintain project activity reports indicating status (i.e. pre-feasibility, budget, RFQ)
- Assist in developing yearly sales forecasts.
- Conduct product/process lunch and learn sessions to the appropriate engineering firms.
- Work directly with internal engineering team to obtain technical information, project pricing and special requirements.
- 1 - 3 years demonstrated ability to successfully downhole equipment. Field experience regarded as an asset.
- Technical education and background.
- A thorough and demonstrated knowledge of the processes involved in the Oil & Gas market place (Conventional - upstream/midstream and SAGD)
- Superior and effective communication skills both written and verbal.
- Demonstrated analytical skills required for technical documents review and comment.
- Better than average computer skills, particularly Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Superior organizational skills - a self-starter who can work independently and as part of a busy team.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH32654