Our client, a leading Oil & Gas organization is looking for a Training Advisor for their Retail and Operations department.
This individual will work collaboratively with Operations, Marketing and other departments to develop and deliver training for: retailers, gas station customer service representatives, and retail operations staff, utilizing web-based, remote, on-site, and classroom training. This will include Corporate Retailers, Travel Centre retailers, and Branded Dealers.
* Develop and deliver training programs that support the execution of the retail/commercial operating, marketing and customer service standards for its retail gas station network.
* Write, maintain and update existing training material(s), including course content, user manuals and presentations
* Work closely with the Safety and Operational Integrity Advisor to implement and present programs supporting safe work practices
* Working with various stakeholder groups to assist in the development and deployment of programs.
* Work closely with the technical support desk to identify training needs in order to improve efficiencies for both groups.
* Handling calls and enquires from Retailers, responding to questions and resolving concerns.
* Coordination and facilitation of field/classroom training.
Must Have Qualifications
* Three to five years of coordinating, developing and delivering training/skills improvement programs;
* Demonstrated technical writing abilities, as well as the ability to present written content in a professional and engaging manner
* A working knowledge of health, safety and environmental practices as they related to the retail gas and convenience industry
* Retail experience in a multi-unit chain environment
* A complete understanding of the delivery of superior customer service programs
Nice to Have Qualifications
* Prior change management experience
* Knowledge of adult learning principles
* A thorough understanding of the delivery of superior customer service programs
Must to be eligible to work in Canada.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH29239