Current vacancy for an experienced Electronic Engineer in a multinational analytical equipment producer. The role involves performing a variety of engineering work in designing, planning and testing of produced systems.
- Review, develop, and prepare project documentation following standards, practices, and use of engineering tools as recommended by governing department.
- Communicate with customers, third-party project representatives, and other company departments to meet assigned project requirements and schedule.
- Electronic design and testing.
- Develop test procedures and conduct system tests.
- Assist in the development of design and testing strategies and requirements.
- Develop specifications for third-party equipment and instrumentation.
- Coordinate assigned project work with technical and administrative personnel.
- Travel to customer site (international or office for project meetings, site surveys, startups and training.
- Follow all company safety policies and procedures and organizes work areas for efficiency and safety.
- Provides status reports to management as required.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical / Electronic Engineering (B.S.E.) from college or university
- 3 years of experience in relevant field, preferably with analytical instruments
- 3 years' experience in new product development electronic engineering or related field, strongly preferred.
- Working knowledge of electronic design software Altium Designer OrCAD
- Knowledge of PCB design
- Ability to design and develop embedded firmware for microcontroller-based products a plus
- Experience with assembly level and C language development including the tools used to edit, compile/assemble and debug code in an embedded environment a plus.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
- Ability to apply mathematical operations to such tasks as frequency distribution, determination of test reliability and validity, analysis of variance, correlations techniques, sampling theory and factor analysis.
- Ability to perform engineering calculations using mathematical and software tool.
- Fluent in English, ability to read, analyze and interpret common scientific and technical journals, reports and documents.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH33024