Business Support Manager - Calgary
Location: Calgary, Canada
Salary: On offer is an attractive remuneration package
This role is vital for the day to day and operational running of our Calgary office. You will be dealing with both contractors and clients across a range of seniority levels. The work is complex and requires a mature, logical mind and perceptive approach as well as a patient, can-do attitude.
Experience in an operations, finance or contractor mobilization role would be a plus. You will also have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, together with excellent organisational and administrative skills.
What does the role include?
Human Resources and Finance
- Liaising with payroll to ensure invoices are paid promptly and queries are dealt with efficiently
- Liaising with insurers where necessary for client queries and contractor claims as well as Petroplan's own insurance.
- Managing all banking requirements for the office, including handling all cheques
- Conducting accounts payable and accounts receivable work locally (including chasing payments) and working with the Finance team to update our internal systems
- Managing the new starter induction process (on boarding) for contractors commencing assignments with your allocated clients. This includes handling all mobilisation procedures such as travel, visas, work permits, WCB, checking Incorporation registration of contractors, medicals and accommodation. It will involve close liaison with clients and contractors as well as our internal recruitment consultants.
- Tracking visas/work permits/medical renewals and rotation schedules.
Office Management and Facilities
- Ensuring all visitors and callers to Petroplan are welcomed with a first-class customer experience
- Answering and forwarding incoming calls, encourage colleagues to use their DDIs and have good voicemail messages recorded; hand out DDI numbers where appropriate (e.g. Sales team)
- Office Emergency Contact
Does this sound of interest?
Please send your resume to Leontine Fabri on [email protected]
Please note you must be fully eligible to live and work in Canada to be considered for the role above
Petroplan Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref No: BBBH345