Current vacancy for a leading global provider of Industrial Automation packages.
Experienced Project Manager required in the Calgary area. The Project Manager is responsibility for overall management of CAPEX, scheduling, customer satisfaction and ultimately project completion.
- Manages all project planning including and not limited to; defining project scope budget requirements, spend and manpower scheduling.
- Manage all members of staff in project life cycle
- Strive to reach peak customer satisfaction whilst reducing costs for overall profitability.
- Implement and maintain project quality system to ensure standard adherence.
- Strive for further contract growth and development through customer relations and project performance.
- Maintains awareness of project progress; i.e., addresses any problems on a timely basis; conducts progress meetings; attends selected design reviews and walk-throughs; provides status reports to manager and customer; ensures change orders are properly quoted, negotiated and executed.
- Develops and oversees project completion and site mobilization plan.
- Serves as primary contact and focal point to the customer during the project for all related tasks.
- Works with or acts as Proposal Manager on customer requirements; i.e., reviews RFP and specification, coordinates with sales and marketing to determine scope of work and is responsible for scope definition, prepares and/or approves all cost estimates, develops preliminary implementation plan, may assist in the estimating, proposal, and sales process, controls final negotiations on engineering/construction project.
- Perform various management duties including: provide up to date reports; relay information to key members of project team; ensures project team members have the equipment, facilities, training, personnel and authority necessary to meet their objectives.
- Project Manager may need to perform some of the engineering tasks if required.
- Work directly with sales team members; makes sales support calls as required.
- Negotiate changes/C. O's as required to meet company and customer goals, with supervisor approval on all critical changes.
- Track/manage and report all financial variables to management.
- Understanding of company hardware an software platforms.
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical Engineering or similar degree, or equivalent experience.
- MBA is desirable.
- APEGA certification is required.
- 7 - 15 years in digital process control systems integration, with prior experience to have included major management of engineering/technical staff.
- Ability to converse in both English and French would is preferred.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH30700