Specialist - Windows 10
- Great opportunity to join a global organisation at the forefront of mining
- Excellent work environment where people are valued and respected
- This new role will expose you to exciting technology and challenge the way you work
- Based in Montreal, Quebec.
About the role
We are looking for a Specialist - Windows 10 to support ongoing operations and maintenance of Desktop and Mobile device operating environment across Rio Tinto, including Subject Matter Expertise, according to defined SLAs.
The role is a great opportunity to work on a large, complex Citrix XenDesktop & XenApp implementation supporting over 50,000 users.
Reporting to Manager - End User Device & Access Enablement, you will:
- Support the delivery of the ongoing operations and maintenance of Windows, iOS and Android device standard operating environment across
- Support the development of solution architecture and roadmaps.
- Act as the SME for standard operating environment implementation projects·
- Proactively engage with architecture, partners and other teams to ensure the systems and solutions stay up to date aligning with technology roadmaps.
- Support the development, communication, and maintenance of relevant standards for all enterprise units with Plan.
- Support operational direction to manage all aspects of scope
- Supervise tactical support that ensures system health with current maintenance
To be successfully considered for this role, you will have:
- Bachelor's degree in IT or related degree
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
- Exposure to OS deployments with large scale and diverse organizations
- Exposure to technology architecture domains.
- Working in the IT department of a global diversified corporation
- Ability to effectively work with multiple stakeholders, in multiple regions / time zones
- Windows 10 security
- Microsoft SCCM & Group Policy Object Management
- Microsoft Intune
- Strong ability to drive continuous improvement and application of emerging technologies
- Strategic and organizational agility.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH32802