This position is based in Lloydminster. Interested candidates must either be residing there or willing to relocate for the duration of the position.
This position will be the first point of contact for people entering the Refinery, along with guiding people this person provides direct professional administrative support to the Refinery management team, and sales administration.
* Performing general department administration duties and daily office functions such as word processing, data entry, reports, stats, mail distribution and filing.
* Provide administration support for the Refinery Product QA Program.
* Create and follow up gate access cards
* Provide coverage (vacation etc) for Refinery railcar/truck sales administration and maintenance.
* Record shipping orders
* Prepare sample requests for shipping
* Maintain stationery supplies
* Grade 12 with secretarial diploma or equivalent (other post secondary education will be considered)
* A minimum of five (5) years of progressive secretarial or administrative experience.
* Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
* Ability to work independently with a diverse client group utilizing strong organizational, interpersonal and communications skills.
* Excellent customer service skills
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.