- Consumer Insights Advisor
- Represent the voice of our retail and wholesale customer, using market research to support
- Brand Marketing category and business objectives:
- Evaluate retail campaigns and communications both pre and post launch
- Deliver key insights to continuously improve marketing and sales programs
- Deliver key insights to support internal functions such as ASC, Maintenance, and Operations as required
- Work with market research and segmentation and analytics, uncovering actionable 'so what' insights to guide business strategy and decisions.
- Support strategic and tactical projects to further retail and wholesale marketing priorities (e.g. retail campaigns, branding, category support, etc.)
- Utilize Qualtrics market research software tools to author, program and execute research studies to meet project objectives; typically one or more studies per month.
- Manage research community health and engagement.
- Assist in the development and evaluation of the annual retail campaign calendar, as well as campaign messaging and testing of communications creative
Must haves (minimum requirements):
- 5 years of quantitative market research experience preferred, qualitative experience an asset
- B.Comm or MBA background or equivalent experience.
- This role works extensively in Qualtrics Research XM; previous experience with market research software is an asset but we can provide Qualtrics training for the right applicant if required
- Experience with statistical software packages such as SPSS, R, or similar
- MS Power BI an asset
- Demonstrated experience of market research methodologies and practice, including survey writing, sampling methodology, survey programming, deployment and analysis.
- Demonstrated analytical and critical thinking skills. High degree of comfort in working with market research data, including statistical analysis as required.
- Client service focus (this department strives for excellence in serving internal clients).
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills - ability to filter and translate study results into insights for business owners and leaders.
- Excellent presentation skills - ability to adapt results into presentations and lead workshops when required.
- Excellent time management and project management skills - this position handles a steady volume of analytical projects and timelines can be tight.
- Retail marketing, sales, communications or loyalty experience an asset. Where you'll be working, your work schedule, and other important information:
- You will work out of our Calgary head office.
- Hours of work are a regular 40 hour work week, Monday to Friday, with the potential for extended work hours based on business needs
We require qualified and safety focused employees for business critical roles that maintain our commitment to operational excellence and reliable operations. We are using technology to conduct virtual interviews to adhere to physical distancing recommendations and we are well set up for remote onboarding and orientation
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.