Requisition Title: Contract Operator
Description: Summary:. The main function of the Field Operator / Wellsite Operator is to perform day-to-day oil and gas operations at sites as assigned, including operation of assets, maintenance and incident reporting. .
* Demonstrates commitment to Client's policies, values, safety and regulatory compliance, and the operational integrity program..
* Carries out production changes as directed by supervisors.
* Supports other operators and contractors to perform day to day operations activities and procedures in compliance with all safety and regulatory requirements..
* Maintains and operates equipment including wells, treating facilities, water injection systems, gathering systems and compressors.
* Completes and maintains production and operations records ( e.g. volume balances, log sheets, work permits, and required reports) for accuracy and timely reporting..
* Responds to all emergency situations and/or incidents in compliance with Clients ERP through ICS and notifies on and off site.
Education Experience: 5-7 Years of relevant work experience
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.