|Schedule||Monday to Friday|
|Hours||10 hours per day|
The CSR Administrative and Technical Support role is a representative to assist in delivering safe and efficient execution of capital projects. The individual is responsible for maintaining up-to-date technical records and reports. The individual is also responsible for the day to day coordination of the site and pipelines activities.
* Reports to the Construction Manager
* Review and consolidate daily reports
* Site data management
* Track and review of all the contractor Log & Event Managers (LEM's)
* Support change management process
* Coordinate interim surveillance reporting
* Facilitate and coordinate CSR on-boarding and training
* Support the field engineer and other assignments as they arise
* Assist in contractor compliance to HSE regulations to ensure consistency with Operational Integrity Management System (HOIMS) elements
* Ensure all construction contractors, and other third parties construction activities are performed and meet contractual requirements and obligations while adhering to all applicable policies, procedures and safe work practices
* Assist in cost reimbursable activities of the Contractors for approved change requests
* Common construction project knowledge
* Familiarity with relevant construction codes, standards, and practices
* Graduate of an applicable technical diploma program, and/or combination of education and relevant experience
* 5-7 years' support experience in heavy industrial oil & gas construction project management
* Strong computer knowledge and expertise in MS Office Suite such as Excel, Word, Outlook
* Valid Drivers License
* Able to work and communicate effectively with all levels of co-workers, clients, and other external contacts
* High attention to detail
* Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills, strong understanding of escalation process
* Must be able to manage many tasks simultaneously and be able to excel in a fast-paced environment.
* Must be regarded as a team player as well as a goal-oriented individual who functions with the highest level of integrity and professionalism
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.