- March 2023 - February 2024
- Under strict supervision, performs maintenance and inspection on down-hole tool electronics and other equipment used in the application for down-hole tools, including Directional and/or M/LWD sensors.
- Areas of specialization may include: Electronics aptitude, computer skills, assembly and disassembly of tools associated with PSL equipment, or Measure while drilling and/or Logging While Drilling down-hole tools.
- May perform assembly/disassembly, maintenance, or calibration of down-hole tools.
- Basic electronic background would be an asset but not required
- Overhead crane experience is an asset - will train
- Basic hand tools use (Ex. Chain Tong, Multimeter, power supply, torque wrench, etc)
- Basic computer skills required
- Basic Microsoft Office experience (Excel, words, TEAMS)
- Able to stand for long period of time (Potentially 8 Hrs/day)
- Able to lift Max. 60 LBS
- Attention to Detail is a must
- Organization skills is critical
- Must be fluent in English 11.
- Must be able to work alone
- High School Diploma
- Perform Shipping & Receiving of MWD tool
- Understanding various types and Style of MWD tools
- Managing MWD assets
- Provide service to our customer (Ex: fulfilling tool Requests
- MUST be able to follow both HSE & SQ process and procedure
- Service and cleaning of incoming tools
- Perform daily maintenance equipment check (overhead crane, forklift, etc.)
- Overhead crane and forklift - training will be provided
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.