North York ON
We are looking for an Executive assistant with experience supporting C-Suite executives to join our team, preferably coming from the Oil and Gas industry!
This position provides confidential executive administrative support services to the SVP, Power, Strategy and NET in an efficient, accurate, timely manner to ensure efficiency in the office.
The incumbent is expected to work independently including assumption of responsibility for challenging administrative duties or independent project support.
We are committed to growing and expanding our company through skilled and creative individuals. We embrace new insights and offer an environment where employees are recognized and respected for their input and opinions. We view our employees as our future leaders and strive to provide an environment that encourages innovation and growth so that we can promote from within!
If you have acquired experience as an executive assistant, apply now!
What You Will Do:
- Organize meetings, including logistics, including preparation of agendas, presentation materials, tracking, and follow up of action items
- Administer all correspondence, travel arrangements and expense processing for the supported executives.
- Maintenance and coordination of calendars involving extensive planning in order to use the executive's time in the most efficient manner.
- Accountable for maintaining positive relationships and managing meeting schedules and travel coordination as well as public relations functions.
- Act as liaison between internal and external parties (e.g. affiliate companies, governmental organizations, etc.), as the need arises.
- Compile sensitive information for the purpose of creating confidential reporting and tracking for the business unit.
Who You Are:
- Post-secondary graduate in a related program or equivalent work experience required.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in C-Suite Executive support within a large organization or equivalent combination of experience and education
- Superior computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills (verbal & written).
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize completion of numerous tasks within time constraints.
- High level of attention to detail and effective problem solving and management of confidential information
Flex Work Clause:
We provide a competitive workplace program that differentiate us and offer flexibility to our team members. Our FlexWork (Hybrid Work Model) offers eligible employees the opportunity to work variable daily schedules with a flexible start and end time, to opt for a compressed workweek schedule, and the option to work from home on Wednesdays and Fridays. Role requirements determine your eligibility for each option or combination of options.
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.