- Focuses on the daily oversight of all assigned projects.
- Must ensure quality and cost standards are met within assigned timeframes and completed efficiently, effectively, and in an ethical manner.
- Participates in pre-construction planning, including project scope, site assessments, site layout, and project details.
- Maintains continuous communication throughout projects related to progress, issues, and solutions.
- Responsible to have appropriate materials at project site in a timely fashion to meet project deadlines.
- Receives and verifies material shipment quantity and integrity.
- Communicates and/or resolves shipping schedules/conflicts with vendors or operations manager.
- Submits required project reports in a timely, accurate, and complete manner.
- Completes purchase orders, inventory documents, and time sheets to specified detail daily and weekly.
- Performs and completes final inspection documentation.
- Required and Preferred Skills and Experience Typically 15 years of experience.
- Provides oversight for multiple functional areas through senior lead staff.
- Responsible across the operation for strategic/functional support.
- Adapts and executes functional business plans; deploys resources to achieve financial and business objectives.
- Decisions are guided by functional strategies/priorities.
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.