Contract: 12 months
Schedule: 14 days on 14 days off. Fly in Fly out.
Location: Fort St John
This position is intended to provide hands on tactical field support .
* Support transportation programs with scheduling, billing, fuel management.
* Support scheduling of bulk food and hot food deliveries to drilling and completions projects.
* Srovide logistical support for site (freight, movement of goods & services between field and FSJ)
* Support maintenance, delivery, and distribution of fleet
* Facilitate recreation program offerings at the Lodge
* Provide continuity of charge sheet approvals and billing of rooms
* Manage booking of supplementary open camp rooms as needed
* Support delivery of a bi-weekly or monthly Lodge newsletter
* Promote wellness activities in the lodge
* Manage office supplies and technology at offices.
The work schedule for the operations service's coordinator will be:
Fly in/Fly out or Drive in/Drive out
14 days on/14 days off
Camp room and meals provided
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.