Learning Management System (LMS) Advisor
Contract: Initially 12 months, with a view to extend
General Description of Role:
Reporting to the Team Lead, LMS & Logistics, the Contract LMS & Logistics Advisor is a key partner in supporting the management and technical support of our Learning Management Systems and employee development.
The Advisor is responsible for the day-to-day operations and technical support of Workday Learning (Internal LMS), coordination of internally & externally delivered training programs and other learning activities as required. This role collaborates closely with cross-functional teams across the organization with employees, leaders, and vendors to ensure that our client groups receive the support they need, and employees receive the learning required to perform their jobs effectively. This role also works closely with the Learning & Development team.
This is a technical and a business facing role, which requires a high level of technical knowledge, customer service and partnerships both within the business and HR. Further, your key stakeholders could include:
* Learning Partners integrated across the organization
* WorkdayBST team
* HRIS & other IS teams
* Instructional Design team
* Talent Management team
* Leadership Development team
* Training & Competency Management team
* Support all client inquiries related to LMS & Learning Logistics
* Support the day-to-day operations of the internal & external Learning Management Systems (LMS)
* Act as the Technical subject matter expert for internal and external LMS, including troubleshooting issues and responding to client inquiries
* Support testing and implementation of Workday LMS updates and provide end-user support
* Maintain and ensure data integrity across Learning Management Systems
* Build and generate custom reports from the LMS as required
* Maintain and ensure adherence to the LMS & Logistics standards & governance
* Facilitate and support all learning partner training sessions
* Participate in creating a cohesive team atmosphere as well as providing support to other team members
* Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
* Post-secondary education in Human Resources, Business Administration, Learning and Development, or related field of study
* Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in learning management system administration and ownership
* Experience supporting Workday Learning considered an asset
* Oil and Gas (or related) industry experience (1-2 years) an asset
* Ability to organize work and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
* Willingness to take initiative to improve business processes related to learning activities
* Strong analytical, problem solving, and communication skills
* Ability to manage multiple projects and competing priorities
* Ability to collaborate across a diverse group of individuals at various levels within the organization
* Ability to liaise with individuals across a wide variety of operational, functional, and technical disciplines
* Competent with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
* Organizational and process management skills as demonstrated by an ability to manage multiple detailed tasks and drive towards deadlines
* Demonstrated experience in learning management including user administration, data requirements, and issue resolution
* Communication skills to be able to effectively interact with internal and external stakeholders
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.