* Demonstrates a functional knowledge of SAP with the ability to develop job plans, task lists, order materials, generate purchase orders and maintain BOM's
* Ensures that Job Packages contain Safe Work Practices and documentation.
* Drives work practices to achieve environmental compliance.
* Adhere to all Policies, Practices and Procedures
* Manage work orders and notification within due dates
* Derive a Start Date from the Due Date and the planned hours
* Preparation of routine /structured job plans by investigating work requirements and preparing logical breakdowns of the work required
* Establish a Planned Cost and compare to the Estimated Cost
* Utilizing supply chain logistic planner, look ahead for long lead material ensuring proper stock levels and due dates are going to be met.
* Create ESR's and Interact with the Maintenance Contractor Administrator to ensure that contractors used in the work orders are set up in SAP
* Preparation of job plans to include the sequencing of associated tasks, taking into account multi-craft alignment
* Work within systems that produce metrics to track planning effectiveness and schedule compliance.
* Create, maintain and continuously improve job plans and associated SAP Task Lists
* Provide support as requested by CFT during notification approval process.
* Identify and initiate cost savings and improvements to equipment and processes with the help of Managers and CFT's
* Allocate craft to work order operations and communicate with Schedulers on craft availability.
* Confirm with logistics Scheduler about the on-site required date for materials, special tools, and services
* Assemble all supporting documents, drawing and procedures for work scope execution
* Create material masters for new material
* Communicate openly with the Maintenance Planning & Scheduling and Reliability leaders and raise any issues or concerns
* Work with Maintenance Planning & Scheduling, Operations, Reliability, and Maintenance Execution to improve maintenance programs
Education and Experience:
* Formal certification (diploma) in Instrumentation and/or Electrical Technology, Journey person status required
* Experience with an offshore oil and gas environment. Minimum 2-5 years' experience
* Experience planning work activities within a computerized maintenance software system
* Experience working with P&IDs, Isometrics, and Control Drawings
* Experience with Hazardous Area Environments, Equipment Certifications and common installation practices
* Familiarization with industrial process instrumentation, fire and gas detection equipment, metering systems, safety instrumented systems, hazardous locations and control valves.
* Familiarization with electrical safety, power generation/distribution, small power equipment, heat trace and electric motors.
* Experience with MS Office and SAP would be an asset
* Strong working knowledge of mining/oil & gas / industrial process systems and equipment (e.g. electrical distribution, protection and control, plant process instrumentation and control, pumps and motors, analyzers and alarms, pressure vessels, tanks, piping, package boilers, steam/power co-generation.)
Skills and Knowledge:
* Excellent organization and communication skills, and ability to work in a team environment
* Good knowledge of planning and scheduling concepts and practices
* Strong sense of ownership, with demonstrated interpersonal and analytical skills
* Demonstrated ability to lead multiple and changing priorities under tight deadlines with strong decision-making skills
* Possess solid leadership and communication skills to interact with all functions and levels of leadership
* Understand complex processes, and strive to develop and implement continuous improvement and creative process enhancements
* Familiarization with the Terra Nova FPSO and having a strong E&I background would be an asset.
* A strong working knowledge of master data, SAP maintenance programs, reliability methodologies, engineering documentation, and best practices in Maintenance and Reliability to identify and champion improvement opportunities.
* The Planner will work collaboratively with stakeholders to drive continuous improvement and achieve world-class results.
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.