* Review and compare the existing policies, practices and procedures and complete a gap analysis * Develop new Company standard, practices and procedures based on the completed gap analysis. Typically, these require long term, large scale, complex projects which may affect the planning, design, construction, and maintenance areas of the Company.
* Manage the completion of projects using engineering and project management principles. Projects are typically cross-functional and often require forming and leading cross-departmental teams * Work with the various stakeholders in the other departments to ensure the developed content is code compliant, accurate, practical, safe and drive industry best practices.
* Support the rollout and implementation of the recently developed standards and procedures * Ensure that the content updates are appropriately communicated, can be practically operationalized, and impacts to our key stakeholders are well understood.
* Ensure change management practices are incorporated into high impact projects to help with smooth implementation of newly developed practices.
* Complete engineering analysis on our pipeline systems that may require an understanding of operating practices, cost analysis, safety, stress analysis, metallurgy, plastic fusion, welding, or corrosion * Provide technical consultation to corporate, regional departments, and junior engineering staff on complex engineering matters of policy, procedure, or practice.
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.