Pipeline Integrity Engineer I
Are you Engineer with experience or keen interest in the field of pipeline integrity? Do you enjoy planning and executing processes, practices and projects for Integrity Management programs? We have an industry-leading pipeline integrity team and are looking for an Engineer to join our team.
Here's what you will do:
* Ensure pipeline Threat Assessments and Integrity Plans are completed for assigned pipelines, including Fitness for Service assessments
* Execute on all threat management programs on assigned segments of the company GDS system.
* Ensure pipeline Integrity Plans are complete and designed for achieving safety targets including zero rupture and zero leak goals.
* Conduct pipeline integrity assessment and analysis for pipeline integrity threat management programs related to the company GDS system, including Corrosion, Crack, Deformation Threat Management and interacting threats
* Assess pipelines for retrofits prior to in-line inspection, select inspection technologies and techniques, determine re-inspection frequency of pipelines
* Analyze data from Inline Inspection, Direct Assessment, Hydrotesting and Nondestructive Examination (NDE) field results and determine actionable requirements such as Integrity Digs and Repairs, as well as pipeline Fitness for Service
* Ensure the continued compliance of integrity management processes with regulations, standards and best practices.
* Support stakeholders on integrity matters
University Degree in Engineering.
* Four or more years of engineering experience with professional engineering designation.
* Registered as a Professional Engineer in a Canadian jurisdiction
* Valid class G drivers' license and maintenance of a responsible driving record.
* Ability to think analytically and perform detailed analysis.
* Ability to coordinate multiple projects at one time and meet defined timelines.
* Ability to work with minimal oversight
* Must be computer literate (familiarity with PC applications).
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Strong interpersonal and team skills.
* Organized and strategic thinker.
-Professional Engineer in Canadian jurisdiction
-Bachelor or higher degree in Engineering
Nice to have:
-Previous experience in pipeline or asset integrity
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.