Reporting to the Procurement Service Centre - Team Lead, the position incumbent will provide purchase requisition, purchase order life cycle management and supplier support for company Business Units. This role can support multiple business units.
1. Create purchase requisitions from defined requirements in support of Business Unit activities as required. Monitor approval of requisitions and complete requisition changes as required. Complete trouble shooting and problem resolution as required.
2. Create and approve purchase orders in a fast paced environment with a high level of accuracy.
3. Manage purchase order lifecycle which includes monitoring, investigation and timely resolution of purchase order, receiving and invoicing queries and discrepancies. .
4. Work collaboratively with all Supply Chain Management Teams and Business Unit customers.
5. Manage large volumes of purchase order confirmations, follow-up requests for confirmations and escalation to Supply Chain Management team members responsible for further follow-up to meet business requirements.
6. Identify problems and suggest opportunities for improvement to Team Lead.
7. Specific roles will require early start time and potential support during regional statutory holidays.
Academic (ie. specific educational and/or training programs, degrees, diplomas, certifications, etc.) Req'd Asset
* High School diploma x
* Post Secondary education x
Role-specific (ie. knowledge & experience gained by working in a specific role. Include years required in the role)
3 years of experience in a procurement environment.
Attention to detail, accuracy, speed and analytical skills Ability to handle large volume of work Strong interpersonal and communications skills
Industry-specific (ie. knowledge & experience gained by working within a specific industry. Include years required in the industry.) * 1 - 5 years experience in field related business * Enterprise experience in SAP MM
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.