Petroplan is in search for a QA/QC Inspector in Fort St. John.
This is a 7 month contract position.
Assignment Scope: Key Accountabilities
* Identifies all non-conformances and records and reports as necessary.
* Performs QA/QC inspection on and off-site.
* Performs in-progress and final inspection of maintenance performed to ensure all quality standards have been met.
* Performs raw material and parts inspection.
* Prepares all necessary forms and paperwork needed.
* Inspects for proper use of tools, proper repairs and proper adjustments.
* Performs all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
* Performs review of vendor quality documentation.
* Develops inspection and test plans.
* Witnesses quality tests on behalf of the project.
Required and Preferred Skills and Experience
* Senior level, typically 7 years of experience.
* Understands advanced aspects of discipline and is viewed as an expert in a given field.
* Applies broad range of competencies to develop solutions to complex problems.
* Influences others to achieve objectives.
* Often provides specialized/technical/functional guidance to others within department and/or business asset.
Our core aim now, and since 1976, has been, and is, to provide exceptional talent solutions to the energy industry. This means delivering the right solutions to our business partners
Bringing over 44 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial, over 55 countries, 550 clients and 65 disciplines, our experience, specialist industry and technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
Remaining niche to the Oil and Gas and, latterly, Renewables sectors, we can provide in-depth workforce solutions, via delivery from our global sector teams focused on Oil and Gas, Technology, Renewable Energy, Commercial and Executive/C-suite. To this end, we believe we can offer the full breadth of bespoke solutions and services based on all our clients' needs.