Sr Advisor, Inclusion & Diversity
Description: * Supports the development and implementation of the company's new inclusion and diversity (I&D) strategy
* Works collaboratively with other teams in Human Resources to develop and implement initiatives and programs that will support achieving our I&D targets
* Advises and collaborates across the organization to ensure inclusion and diversityI&D are is embedded into our people processes.
* Ensures alignment of inclusion and diversity I&D communication and practices with our new Purpose & Values.
* Develops and implements new inclusion and diversity I&D initiatives and tools to enhance and increase company's competence in inclusion.
* Works with Communications to ensure inclusion and diversityI&D content is appropriately represented in our internal and external communication is timely and effective.
* Supports the Engagement & Inclusion team with inclusion-related questions for internal surveys.
* Provides guidance and consultation on I&D matters across all levels of the organization, with a focus on mid and senior-level leaders.
* Executes complex projects with wide-ranging impact, ensuring that deadlines are met.
* In partnership with Talent Acquisition, Communications, ERGs our employee resource groups (ERGs) and internal I&D champions, works to build and maintain company brand externally.
* Conducts research on issues that relate to I&D and provides support on special projects.
* Identifies future needs, industry trends, and content creation for DEII&D.
* Creates and presents I&D content to varying levels of the organization and in at external networking events.
* Leads routine meetings with ERGs and other inclusion working groups.
* Works with internal stakeholders to develop dashboards and metrics to measure progress and overall effectiveness of I&D efforts.
* Work closely with Sustainability to ensure alignment with respect to ESG goals, reporting, and communication.
* Acts as a coach and mentor in the Supports development and implementation of a self-identification survey.
* Using best practice research and analysis of internal data, make recommendations for additional inclusion and diversityI&D targets
* Provides informal coaching and mentoring to more junior members of the team
* Additional special projects as assigned
- Strategy development
- Research skills
- Functional knowledge of inclusion & diversity
- Fluency in Microsoft office- especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Analytical skills (data and telling the story)
- Facilitation skills
- Collaborative, team-oriented
- Strong communication skills (oral, written, presentation)
- Ability to influence without authority
- Works well in ambiguity
- Strong diplomacy skills
- Strong relationship-building skills (demonstrated at all levels of the organization)
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in related field
* At least 5-7 years of experience in the areas of diversity and inclusion at a senior individual contributor level.
* Experience with strategy development and execution.
* Proven, progressive experience and demonstrated effectiveness developing and leading inclusion related initiatives in a complex organizational environment (ideally in a multinational organization)
* Strong organizational, presentation and facilitation skills
* Demonstrated sense of urgency and attention to detail. Must possess the ability to prioritize based on need.
* Ability to do current state and future state analysis
* Experience partnering with internal stakeholders to integrate inclusion and diversity into programs and processes.
* Proven ability to influence at all levels, along with the ability to connect, communicate and provide advice.
* Strong ability to use a data-driven approach to set internal and external targets, and to measure progress in a meaningful way.
* Proven ability to build and leverage external networks with other inclusion and diversity professionals.
* Ability to conduct research reviews and best practice studies for the purpose of building and implementing inclusion and diversity initiatives.
* Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.