Job Posting Title: Sr. Planner - Regulatory Planning
Description: Location: Calgary based with field trips to Sunrise/Tucker.
Work hours & schedule: Weekdays/ 40 hours week.
Safety sensitive checks required:
a. Drivers Abstract
b. Alcohol and Drug
Summary: The Sr. Planner - Regulatory Planning is responsible for detailed planning related to Preventive Maintenance (PM) work. The Sr. Planner - Regulatory Planning shall work with other on-site groups including maintenance, OCT, Operations, Facilities Engineering, & PRT/RFO, to ensure high PM planning accuracy
Roles & Responsibilities:
This is a full-time position located in our downtown Calgary offices with extensive field travel to our Sunrise and Tucker facilities. Field travel upwards of 25% of your time should be anticipated. Each site has full service camp facilities and is serviced by flight from Calgary.
Responsible for preventive maintenance planning activities:
* Adhere to site processes, business flows, procedures, and standard practices
* Develop and Support PM Job Plans:
o Verify maintenance work required for a specific trade-based skill on PM job plans are accurate.
o Ensure job plans are developed with high consideration for safe execution with adhearance to site practices and procedures.
o Look ahead to upcoming PM work and identify scope for planning accuracy improvement (tasks, task durations, required resources, material and parts).
o Support and field verify PM job plans, including selecting parts, identifying trades, special tools, skills, external services, rentals and documentation required with planned costs.
o Validate PM work execution and gather inputs from maintenance team and technicians for continuous improvement.
o Mine historical work orders, job plans, scaffold plans to increase quality and minimize rework of PM plans.
* Manage and execute PM Work Order Process:
o Responsible for adherence to the Work Order life cycle process.
o Adhere to KPI targets including but not limited to PM Planning Accuracy and maintenance costs.
* Responsible for adherence to the Maintenance annual budget through effective and accurate planning within the assigned team.
* Responsible to plan PM maintenance work as required for specific integrated Shutdown, Turnaround and Outage (iSTO) and major maintenance schedules well in advance of each regulatory event.
* Responsible to facilitate and attend all required meetings within the maintenance management architecture.
* Provide support to site planning groups.
* Work with operations, fluid management team (FMT) & facility integrity group (FIG) to develop accurate cleaning and inspection plans
*Note: Job roles & responsibilities will continue to evolve as processes are being developed. The job profile does not include all roles an employee is responsible for. Supervisors may request employees perform roles not listed in the job description or job profile.
* Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
* Journeyman Trade Certification with a minimum 5 years of experience in an industrial setting, at the Journeyman Level.
* Detailed job planning in a steam assisted gravity drainage (SAGD) oil facility.
* Meeting ABSA requirements when participating in Regulatory Planning.
* Maintenance of pressure equipment, vessels, tanks, exchangers and welding packages.
* Experience as an operations liaison for projects is an asset.
* Demonstrated commitment to high safety standards.
* Superior trouble shooting skills, excellent organizational skills, problem solving and planning skills.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills to work effectively within a team environment.
* Extensive planning experience using a CMMS program (Maximo or SAP)
Job Posting Start Date: 2021-09-20
Job Posting End Date: 2022-06-30
Business Unit: Western Canada Upstream
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.