Description: Roles and Responsibilities:
* Work directly with site operations to manage volumes and inbound trucks to ensure demand fulfillment
* Manage relationships with Western Canadian truck carriers
* Manage relationships with Canadian and US carriers
* Manage daily requests for freight rates and costs to deliver to new jobs
* Maintain fuel surcharge databases
* Enter necessary freight and associated delivery costs into ETRM systems
* Seeks alternative sources of delivery during planned and unplanned outages to meet sales commitments and forecasts
* Provide freight rates to marketing and trading to assist with new business development
* Provide customer service to counter parties, customers, and other internal and external stakeholders i
* Coordinate daily scheduling of trucks between manufacturing, terminals, customers and sales
* Manage shipments of asphalt and emulsions throughout Western Canada
* Manage and distribute daily, weekly and monthly logistics reports, KPIs and dashboards
* Verify and approve non auto freight truck invoices
* Proactively seek out ways to minimize logistics costs, improve service delivery and manage incremental volumes
* Provide backup and support to other logistics roles in the team
experience with Allegro Logistics or other integrated E-Commerce systems
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.