Our Client who is a leading Oil and Gas company are currently looking for a Completions and Commissioning Execution Manager for a long term contract based initially in Calgary. The Commissioning Execution Manager is responsible to plan, develop and oversee the safe execution of all aspects of C&C activities for their respective area. They will ensure that the Areas are adhering to the schedule and priorities based on the developed plan
- Develop training criteria for all C&C personnel.
- Track and report progress on the continuing development of ICP's.
- Develop C&C criteria for walk downs.
- Support and assist in development of the detailed commissioning and start-up schedule and overall plan, including adequate resource loading for all phases of the project.
- Plan and estimate safe, efficient, and cost effective execution of jobs while minimizing the impact to C&C, RFO and incurred costs.
- Provide direction to Operations and Maintenance Technicians participating in pre-commissioning, commissioning and start-up activities by liaising with the C&C and RFO teams.
- Support and assist with the start-up plan, sequencing and changes as they arise.
- Organize the creation and facilitation of all required C&C Risk Assessments.
- Support and assist the Operations, Mechanical and E&I Coordinators.
- Assist vendor coordinator with SOW creation and reviews.
- Ensure equipment, tools and materials required for start-up are in place and available.
- Ensure spare parts and C&C consumables are identified, procured and plan for warehousing is in place.
- Input into development of C&C execution plan.
- Provides input and direction on the development of pre-commissioning, commissioning and start up procedures.
- Lead and participate in all aspects of the safety program
- Ensure regulatory compliance standards are met and required documentation is completed
- Ensure CHEPTW (Control of Hazardous Energy Permit to Work) are implemented prior to any maintenance activities and periodically audit the areas of responsibility, confronting unsafe behaviors and conditions.
- Support technical issues process, MOC creation.
- Support and assist with PSSR process ensuring PSSR's are completed on time.
- Provide feedback to Maintenance Planning and Reliability to improve effectiveness of maintenance strategies and procedures.
- Actively participate in post event failure analysis, root cause discussions, and contribute to developing solutions.
- Periodically review construction activity and progress and identify to Construction those issues, if any, affecting the operability, maintainability and safety of the process system, plant or individual equipment.
- Audit walk down processes, providing guidance to C&C Operations, Mechanical and E&I Technicians ensuring walk down processes are effectively identifying items that are not acceptable for the safety, operability and maintainability of the plant.
- Working jointly with the Construction Manager to manage safety in their unit during the turnover process to ensure workers are safe through proper identification of live systems, safety lockout procedures and effective implementation of the safe work permit system.
- Coordinate/Manage C&C maintenance resources to commission and start-up all systems/units to sustained production at design capacity in the shortest duration safely achievable.
- Monitors the progress of all pre-commissioning and commissioning activities
- On a daily basis, provides direction to C&C Operations and Maintenance Technicians, ensuring efficient use of resources.
- Power Engineering Certificate or Journeyman trade ticket with sufficient Operations background or equivalent experience
- 15 years of experience in similar Commissioning roles in both Brownfield and/or Greenfield Projects
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a variety of Industrial backgrounds
- Strong working knowledge of OH&S Regulations
- Proven Leadership experience
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH33481