This position is ideally based in our client's Prince George office. The main focus is construction schedule monitoring, progress reporting, cost control and earned value reporting.
- Schedule Management: Construction schedule monitoring and resources monitoring regarding scheduled targets
- Provide cost tracking and reporting against established budgets
- Earned Value Analysis: Provide cost trending reporting to required stakeholders to ensure pro-active management related to forecasted expenditures
- Work with the Program Controls and Program Supervisor to define the Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) and Budget that will be utilized for the Dig Program Packages
- Work with the Program Controls and Program Supervisor to set up score cards for earned value reporting broken down by the WBS. Update and monitor performance of the Program and the contractors based on the results. The frequency of the reports will vary dependent on Program requirements and constraints.
- Interface with the contractors to ensure deliverables per the "Contractor Program Controls Reporting Requirements" are timely and accurate
- Validate daily LEM Sheets and other similar contractor submittals for agreed rates, and the correct WBS coding for the works performed.
- Interface with the Inspectors that approve the daily LEM Sheets (Daily Site Reports), and other similar reports for the accuracy of the hours expended, and that the resources are itemized as an accurate reflection of the works taking place.
- Review of Contractor Invoices, ensuring that the coding, amounts, and reported quantities are in agreement with the information provided by the contractor to date, and in agreement with the terms and conditions of the contract.
- Progress Monitoring (daily and weekly basis): Construction progress tracking, quantities reports, and progress trending on weekly and monthly basis.
- Cost Management: Cost reports updating, construction works cost tracking, contractor's cost
- Post-secondary in Engineering technology, or business/accounting related studies.
- Formal training in Scheduling, Estimating, Cost Controls, and Planning is an asset.
- Construction Experience: Must have 2 to 5 years of construction experience related to cost and scheduling controls of multi discipline Programs, on actual Program sites.
- Oil and Gas industry related experience will be required
- Software Experience: Must be proficient in Excel, Word and have a basic understanding of scheduling principles including MS Projects / Data base software.
- Strong Communication skills, both written and verbal, are required. The ability to clearly articulate requirements in a fast paced environment are critical.
Petroplan is the trusted global recruitment solutions partner for clients and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sector. Our mission is to explore with you, seeking optimum talent solutions for our clients and the very best opportunities for our candidates.
Bringing over 40 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial. Specialist industry & technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
1000s of placements in more than 40 countries for over 180 clients across 65 disciplines
Led today by a predominantly female Board of Directors who provide strong leadership and demand consistency of service to ensure clients receive unrivalled service levels and quality candidates to meet their specific needs. This leadership ethos is underpinned by a positive and client led management structure.
Ref No: BBBH37005