Electrical & Instrumentation Technician
Permanent full time- Must be within a 1 hour drive to the Gordondale Area.
- Complete assignments safely, observing all accepted Company and industry safety practices;
- PLC Programming;
- Calibration of meters and analogs;
- Lock out of equipment and working in collaboration with Mechanical and Operations group;
- Installation of new instrumentation equipment;
- Supervision of construction contractors as required;
- On-going preventative maintenance and repair of all electrical and instrumentation equipment; and
- Complete preventative maintenance schedules of stations and sites to ensure all maintenance is completed to predetermined schedules.
- Provincial Electrical ticket required with 5 years experience minimum;
- Medium voltage experience would be an asset;
- Experience in pipeline operations is preferred;
- Modicon PLC Programming experience an asset;
- Strong knowledge of motor controls, Modicon PLC's, RTU's, along with other analytical and instrumentation equipment associated with pipeline operations;
- Some knowledge of communication systems would be an asset;
- Working knowledge of MS Office and other business related computer programs and applications;
- Familiar with SAP - PMM maintenance program is preferred;
- Effective interpersonal, written and verbal communication, and trouble shooting skills;
- Valid Class 5 Driver's License; and
- Safety Courses: TDG, H2S Alive, First Aid would be an asset, but if incomplete, will be provided by company to the successful candidate.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH32695