- Responsible to support the Maintenance Planning Supervisor in the development, implementation and execution of the planning/scheduling processes and procedures.
- Ensure that all safety requirements including permits and related safety documentation are included in the workorder planning process.
- Ensure that all company and contractor manpower resources required to complete workorder tasks are fully defined in both number and duration.
- Ensure that all materials, special tools and equipment as required to carryout the workorder activities are fully defined in the planning process.
Will also work closely with the Electrical and Mechanical planners to ensure coordination of Electrical and Mechanical work orders on the same equipment and/or systems.
- Support and comply with the policies, goals, efforts, and programs of CPC's Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) Management System. Ensure HSE issues are given primary consideration in all activities undertaken within area of responsibility. Unsafe acts and/or conditions, no matter in what area of responsibility, are to be reported so corrective actions can be taken.
- Review all approved SAP notifications and prioritize based on safety, production and other operational requirements.
- Utilize the SAP Workorder system to carryout detailed planning for maintenance tasks that will go into the plans.
- Identify the preliminary start date for workorder activities based on predicted availability of all required resources.
- Utilize the SAP Work Order system to carryout detailed planning work with particular focus on the safety aspects of these activities.
- Work closely with the Maintenance Leads on communicating work details and ensuring that all resources (manpower and materials) are captured in the workorder.
- Ensure that all resources including manpower (company & contract), materials, special tools / equipment, are identified as part of the work order planning process.
- Ensure that all safety requirements such as PPE, special procedures, LOTO, Isolations, scaffolding for safe access, etc are taken into account in the workorder planning process.
- Develop and or update Instrumentation Predictive & Preventative Maintenance Routines as required.
- Develop task lists for repetitive work to facilitate work order planning efficiency.
- Explore the full functionality of the SAP PM system by participating in COP User Groups and seminars.
Establish and maintain thorough knowledge of the capabilities of external service provider
- 10 years of Maintenance (Instrumentation) experience.
- Journeyman certification is desirable
- 10 years Oil &/or Gas field experience
Formal training and certification in SAP PM system is desirable
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH31319